Woodver is devoted to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when accessing your account information, you can be assured that such information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Woodver has a firm policy of protecting the confidentiality and security of information that we collect from our potential Mobile application users. We do not share your non‐public personal information with unaffiliated third parties. Information is only shared with your consent except for the specific purposes below, in accordance with all applicable laws.
Please read this policy carefully. It gives you important information about how we handle your personal information. Woodver reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
USE OF INFORMATION
We limit the collection and use of non‐public personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to deliver superior service to you. Services can include advising you about New product range/supported services and other opportunities.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We obtain most non‐public personal information directly from you whether in person, by telephone or electronically. We may obtain the following information:
- First name, last name and job title.
- Contact information including home address, email address, business address, necessary telephone numbers home telephone numbers.
- Pan Card and Aadhar Card information.
- Banking information such as Account Number, Bank and Branch, IFSC Code etc to do banking transactions with you.
We do not disclose any kind of non‐public personal information to anyone, except when we believe it necessary for the conduct of our business, or where disclosure is required by law. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of non‐public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you.a
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We send email about new Products, statements, Reward statements and other information which we think may be valuable using the email address / Mobile / Phone Numbers which you have provided.
- We are required by law to provide certain information, including Pan Number and Aadhar Numbers and addresses, to the Internal Revenue Service and state and local taxing authorities.